Before the big day:
– Finding and suggesting a suitable venue for your event for your group of guests.
– Referring Vendors like Photographers, Videographers, Cakes, DJs, Entertainers, Bartenders, Servers, or any other vendor required to cater to the needs of your event.
– Helping in creating the schedule and timeline of your event.
– Helping in reviewing vendor contracts.
– Maintaining the payment schedule to vendors.
– Weekly/ Daily updates via call/text/email for the status of needs for the day of.
– Following up with all vendors and providing the timeline, expectations, and requirements of the event.
– Suggesting the design, and color scheme for the decoration of the event.
On the Day of :
– Available onsite during the event.
– Coordinate and manage the whole event with all vendors.
– Making sure the event schedule is followed for a smooth, effortless, and flawless experience for you and your guests.
– Suggesting the decor inspiration and color scheme for the event.
– Backdrop/focal point of the event
– Dressing up the tables with table covers and centerpieces.
– Cake table setup with fancy table linen, cake knife, server and cake stand
– Printing and labeling the menu options for the food.
– Gift table, party return favors table dress up with proper signs and fancy tablecloths.
– Room uplights to create the ambiance of the hall (indoor only)
– A printed welcome signature or picture as a welcome sign for the guests
– Cocktail table tablecloths (if any )
– Any other items related to decor based on the theme of the event.